Fresh Flavors Created at Our Location
Make a flavorful addition to your next meal with a creamy creation from Whispering Brook Cheese Haus in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. For more than 10 years, our cheese makers have brought the freshest flavors to a nationwide audience. With more than 10 different types of goat and cow cheese to choose from, you are sure to find a flavorful favorite when you shop with us. Our collection of handmade classics includes everything from local honey to maple syrup. Shop with us today—our company is a proud member of Pens Preferred and the NFSB.
Craving some gooey Havarti on your pizza? How about sharp cheddar on your sandwich? No matter what your favorite type of cheese is, the team at Whispering Brook has the perfect selection for any meal. We feature more than 10 varieties of all-natural cheese made from the best cow and goat milk available. No matter what type of cheese you choose, you can trust that you’ll receive a product that you feel good about when it comes to feeding to your family. Our products contain no hormones or added preservatives, and are only made from hormone-free, grass-fed cows.
- Cheddar: Our Cheddar: $7.99 Lb. A good firm textured, mild flavored cheese that shreds or slices well, and grills very nicely.
- Sharp Cheddar: $9.49 Lb. Our Sharp Cheddar will be aged 1 full year minimum or beyond. Has that texture, flavor, and feel you want, slightly nutty.
- Our Italian: $8.49 Lb from a Cheddar base, This cheese is blended with chopped sun dried tomatoes, sprinkled with Basil leaves, and a touch of Minced Garlic. A veggie- pizza flavor.
- Garlic Chives $8.49 Lb. Again Cheddar based, This has been liberally infused with Minced Garlic, as well as Chives. Definitely for the Garlic lover!
- Dill & Bacon $8.49 Lb Another good firm Cheddar, with his cheese we blend fresh chopped true bacon bits, and then sprinkle tiny dill weed all through.
- Apple Cheddar $8.49 Lb This Cheddar is infused with dehydrated Honey Crisp apples grown locally.
- Blueberry Cheddar $8.99 Lb We liberally sprinkle dried blueberries through this cheese. And use the Lava salt as flavoring, giving it the background that enhances the blueberry look.
- Connell’s Lava Cheddar $8.99 Lb This cheese gets its distinctive look and taste from the Hawaiian Lava Salt, which is distinctly Black, and full of minerals from that terrain.
- Havarti $8.49 This is a creamy textured mild cheese, that does very well in cooking, grilling. For the mild pallet.
- Colby Longhorn $7.99 We add the Annatto colorant to this cheese. A good staple cheese made as a colby, mild and fun to chunk and nibble on.
- Jalapeno pepper cheese. A mild Cheddar with garden fresh Jalapeno Peppers blended to just give a bit of hot flavor.
- The Smoked Jalapeno is the same cheese, only smokehouse smoked; making its own unique taste.
- Our smoked Cheddar is aged to a medium sharp, then externally smoked for hours to give it its own look and smokey flavor.
- Coming soon; pepporoni cheese, and Chesapeake; (Olde Bay flavor)
Try something different with dinner when you purchase one of our delicious goat cheeses. We feature 2 types of this creamy classic. From sandwiches to salads, goat cheese makes a fresh addition to any meal. Shop with us today to explore our unique and tangy varieties.
When it comes to raw honey, nothing beats the flavor that you’ll find from shopping local. Honey has been used for centuries as everything from a dessert addition to a healing tool. This sweet creation has a number of natural antioxidants, enzymes, and minerals that make it a great natural food for your health.
From glazes to crepe fillings, jam makes a delicious addition to any recipe. At our shop, we feature a full selection of homemade jams. Flavor options include everything from strawberry to grape, with countless other varieties also available. Each of our products is made from the freshest local ingredients available, with no preservatives.